- Each registrated participant will be able to submit maximum 2 oral, 1 oral and 1 poster or 2 poster presentation is possible. 3 and more papers 50 euro fee must be paid for each.
- Presentations will be presented by corresponding author in English or Turkish.
- All presentations will be presented according to order which is given symposium programme. Papers not presented at the meeting will not be published at proceedings or abstract book.
- The total time for the oral presentation is set to 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion). In terms of synchronization of symposium it is expected to respect given time.
- In case of Turkish presentation, one slide will be divided to 2 parts. Slides will be prepared as first part in Turkish and second one in English.
- As soon as presentations are mentioned in terms of purpose, material and method, a significant part of the presentation should be mentioned in terms of findings, conclusion and discussion.
- Oral presentation should not be complicated, visual items should be supported.
- Presentations will be held in accordance with the symposium program and will not be changed.
- Projection machines, computers, etc. tools and utensils will be available.
A digital copy of the presentation files must be checked in at least 15 minutes before the session start date and handed to the person in charge at the lounges.